We are still shipping worldwide. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are experiencing extensive shipping delays with Australia Post for both domestic and international orders. Currently, shipping is very unpredictable with times ranging from to 2-5x longer than normal. International orders can take between 1-8 weeks or more depending on your country of origin. Due to social distancing measures set in place by the government lockdown, the postal services in Australia and other countries have more packages to ship than ever before but with much less staff which is why we are seeing extensive delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Australian Domestic Shipping Policy
- Minimum order requirements at checkout: $250 AUD
- Free standard shipping on all orders over $400 AUD within Australia, up to 5kg. Standard 3-7 day delivery.
- We cannot guarantee that all orders (including express) placed after 2 pm (AEST) will be processed and shipped the same day (Monday - Friday). But as always, we will do our very best!
- Please note that we do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Australian Express Shipping (1-2 day) is available as an option at checkout. Express shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Please note: Orders must be placed before 1 pm to guarantee overnight delivery. If you live in a rural area of Australia, express delivery may take 1-2 days to arrive.
- All orders within Australia can be tracked from here.
International Shipping Policy (outside Australia)
- International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
- Depending on your country, packages will be delivered within 4-15 business days, delivery by the end of the 15th business day (Monday - Friday).
- Please note that we do not ship deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- We ship to over 40 countries. If you are unsure whether we ship to your country, please contact us.
- Tracking numbers will be provided via email once the order has been processed and fulfilled.
International Customs Policy:
***Please review your country’s Importation regulations carefully before placing your order, as we are not responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.***
- International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered. We have seen these fees range from 0% – 50%.
- Teelixir is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding that order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge to send the package back to us.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to the possible opening of and inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. Teelixir is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process.
- Teelixir is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the order.
In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.
All orders ship from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.